Rochester Skyway/Subway Digital Ad Campaign
In 2020 we are continuing with the unprecedented opportunity to again literally take over the Rochester Skyways and subliminally infiltrate the minds of Rochester Skyway by-passers with one idea "I WILL visit Lanesboro this year and the next -- not once but many, many times..."
For 32 weeks (April - Mid November 2020) every week we can post up to TWELVE DIGITAL BOARD ADS (on 3 digital screens: 4 ads/screen as seen on the images from 2019 campaign) - the images or videos rotate every 8 seconds and can be changed weekly, or remain same as needed. By switching ads weekly we can promote our events, businesses, the area and our 2020 Lanesboro Bucket List Challenge on 75" x 43" screens.
When, How, What, etc.
The current offer (April-Mid November 2020 Season) consists of EIGHT 4-week Blocks; each week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday:
- 1st Block: starts Mon Apr 6, 13, 20, 27
- 2nd Block: starts Mon May 4, 11, 18, 25
- 3rd Block: starts Mon Jun 1, 8, 15, 22
- 4th Block: starts Mon Jun 29, Jul 6, 13, 20
- 5th Block: starts Mon Jul 27, Aug 3, 10, 17
- 6th Block: starts Mon Aug 24, 31, Sep 7, 14
- 7th Block: starts Mon Sep 21, 28, Oct 5, 12
- 8th Block: starts Mon Oct 19, 26, Nov 2, 9
Early Bird Discount:
LACC Members Full Season: $5121 digital spot for the duration of the entire season (32 weeks) 20% discount = that is $16/spot/week
‼️⏱ Deadline is Friday, March 6th ⏱‼️
LACC Members Season: $640 | non-Members: $1,0001 digital spot for the duration of the entire season (32 weeks). LACC Members receive 20% discount = that is $20/spot/week
LACC Members Block: $80 | non-Members: $1401 digital spot for the duration of 1 Block (4 weeks)
LACC Members Select Spot: $25 | non-Members: $351 digital spot for the duration of one week
- 👉 The media file (image or video) are due every Thursday NOON on a week prior the run - example: For Monday, May 13 the ads are due on Thursday, May 9 @noon; please upload the ads here. Do not email attachments!
- 👉 Ads can change weekly or run for the following week or for the duration of the program/commitment;
- 👉 Production tools/resources (on Google Drive) for you or your designer(s):