MPR Rochester Area On-Air Broadcast Campaign
!! LIMITED SPOT AVAILABILITY !!
Starting 2020 Season we are fortunate to renew a working relationship with Minnesota Public Radio, providing Lanesboro a great value for regional messaging in Southeast Minnesota.
This is a LACC MEMBERS ONLY OVER-THE-AIR BROADCAST opportunity for the entire 2020 to expand the reach on local MPR News, Classical and The Current stations.
Our carefully negotiated MPR 12-month package includes at least 42 messages airing per month over various day-parts, with half in primetime for a total of over 500 messages per year.
For the strategic audience reach, the messages will run on KZSE MPR NEWS all year long and will alternate between KLSE Classical MPR in winter and late fall (Jan-Mar and Oct-Dec) and KMSE The CURRENT in spring and summer (Apr-Sept).
When, How, What, etc.
Season Duration and Financial Commitment:
The current offer (February-December 2020 Season) consists of 11 months of at least 42 :15 sec messages per month.
The amount of messages can be split between MAX 6 benefactors (LACC Business Member) per month, making approximately 7 - 8.4 messages/business/month.
Each of participating Business Members can choose between two available script template packages:Content in "[ ]" indicate Your Custom Message
- Support comes from [YOUR BUSINESS NAME and] Lanesboro Minnesota. Explore the beauty of Bluff Country. Complete your “Lanesboro Bucket List” challenge filled with activities including dining, arts, culture and adventure in Southeast Minnesota. More at lanesboro dot com, supported in part by Explore Minnesota.
- Support comes from [YOUR BUSINESS NAME and] Lanesboro Minnesota. [YOUR MESSAGE 10-11 sec]. More at lanesboro dot com, supported in part by Explore Minnesota.
Early Bird Discount:
Full Season EVERGREEN: $7701 AIR placement (scipt) for the duration of the entire season (11 months) 20% discount ($924 value) = $8.75/message @ 8 messages/air placement/month
Full Season ON-TARGET: $9901 AIR placement (scipt) for the duration of the entire season (11 months) 20% discount ($1,188 value) = $11.25/message @ 8 messages/air placement/month
‼️⏱ Deadline is Friday, March 6th ⏱‼️
Full Season EVERGREEN: $924 | ON-TARGET: $1,1881 AIR placement (scipt) for the duration of the entire season (11 months) = $10.50/message | $13.50/message @ 8 messages/air placement/month
Half Season EVERGREEN: $528 | ON-TARGET: 696$1 AIR placement (scipt) for the duration of 6 consecutive months = $11/message | $14.50/message @ 8 messages/air placement/month
Select 1 Month EVERGREEN: $100 | ON-TARGET: $1501 AIR placement (scipt) for 1 Month: $12.50/message | $18.75/message @ 8 messages/air placement/month
Please make sure you do read the "Nitty Gritty" below and when ready, book your spot (click the button below to start) -- Please remember, the spots are limited: booking on first-come-first-served basis
Specs & Logistics:
- 👉 All Scripts will be produced in MPR studios with their professional on-air talent. MPR has strict language requirements (see below), thus all custom Scripts ("ON-TARGET") ideas should be submitted minimum 2 weeks in advance of the airing placement.
- 👉 All custom Scripts ("ON-TARGET") should adhere to the MPR Underwriting Announcement requirements: they have to maintain a "non-commercial" feel and may include business name, a brief description of the business or service, and location/contact information; it may contain factual, value-neutral descriptions, established slogans or logograms, but not overtly promotional, and which do not refer to a specific product or service; a call to action to consume a product or service, or inducement to buy, sell, rent or lease, and pricing information or indication of associated savings or value are not allowed.
- 👉 Preferably, each participating business who choses "ON-TARGET" Custom Script option, should commit to 1 version of their script message for minimum 5-6 months. Additional cost may apply if MPR will be required to produce multiple spots every month.
- 👉 The spots are limited: booking on first-come-first-served basis